Most people, including both sales representatives and customers, tend to view
the sales process as a kind of competition between the two. Sales reps zealously
promote the wonderful features of their product or service, while customers
gamely try to resist the pressure. In the end, sales is viewed by many as an
irritating but necessary evil.
We are pleased to announce the end of this stressful, adversarial sales
process! In its place stands an exciting, challenging, mutually beneficial
selling style we call Consultative Selling Skills. In this fulfilling selling
strategy, the sales representative focuses first on building a relationship of
trust and understanding with his client, so that he can learn what the needs and
desires of his customer might be before even raising the idea of initiating a
transaction. A sales representative who has been thoroughly trained in the art
of consultative selling will be able to offer the customer something he truly
values, minimizing suspicion and resistance on the part of the customer, while
increasing the likelihood that he will come away with more than a sale. In the
end, he will establish a long-term relationship with his customer that will lead
to many future sales.
The training was very informative and the speaker kept my attention. I look forward to putting ideas that we learned in this consultative selling skills course to use.
Customer Service Manager
Sales Training Course
Looking for a sales training course? Register today!
- How to Avoid Damaging Your Client Rapport
Perception is everything for your customer. They also learn in the sales training course that they must never be seen as acting in a way that is counter to your customer's needs.
- How to Spot the Decision Maker
These suggestions are the ones you encountered in your sales training course, and now you get to put them into practice.
- If You Want Good Answers, Ask Good Questions
This technique of asking the right questions is a valuable communication skill and well worth cultivating in a sales training course or almost any business setting in which information is important.
- Selling Success - Are You Emotionally Ready? Part 2
Selling Success is not only determined by your knowledge of the sales cycle, selling strategies, a sales training course, sales secrets or even conversational skills.
- Selling Tips - The Three Step Fact Finding Tool
Maybe I should just quit. I have had the sales training course, but I just don't feel comfortable pushing people into buying something they don't wan
- Selling Strategies Take Second Place to Feelings in Your Sales Career
How you handle your thoughts and the resulting initial feelings could determine your success or failure in your selling career. This lesson from a sales training course applies in other areas of life as well.
- Sales Success Tip - 'You Want Fries With That?'
Even though it has been criticized and ridiculed, this one simple sales training course question results in over 30% of all customers responding with a yes.
- How To Be a Good Salesman - Taking Control
A basic tenet from any good sales training course is that from the moment you first interact with a customer you must be in total control.
- Sales Tips - Use This Key Strategy for Sales Growth
You may find this task challenging at first, but after a short period of time reviewing your sales training course, you will be able to successfully go through your day in a matter of minutes and most importantly, the increase in your sales and your bank account will prove it to be time well spent!
- Selling with Tailored Benefits
This article can act as a sales training course for you on this topic. When do we do this?
- How to End Your Fear of Making That Sales Call
If you stop and reflect on how much of your time and energy is wasted each day battling this inner demon you'll recognize that it is severely affecting your productivity, your stress level, your health and your success. You need a sales training course that can help.
- Four Phases of Increasing Your Sales
Once you understand the four phases of the sales cycle, you can then use that understanding and what you learned in your sales training course to either initiate the process or move it along.
- Why People Buy Life Insurance
As you meet with new prospects and conduct client reviews over the next month, try using this basic approach from our sales training course to life insurance coverage. You may be surprised at what you uncover.
- Sales Training System - 9 Easy Ways
However, you can drum up all the business you can handle very quickly if you just follow our sales training course and these 9 simple techniques.
- Closing aka Success Ratios, a Valuable Lesson From Nature
But there is a lesson given to us in every sales training course that, if understood, can help eliminate that negative emotion forever.
- Three Simple Ways to Improve Customer Loyalty
The following simple sales training course is designed to enhance the customer’s experience while potentially uncovering other customer needs
- What You Need To Know To Recruit
GenX expects to have fun at work. They are ready to stay up
all night to finish a special project, and they can be very dedicated and hard
working. At the same time, over the long term they won't sacrifice family and
friends for the sake of their jobs.
- Don't Answer Objections, Isolate Them!
When sales reps ask me how they should handle objections, they are often surprised by my sales training course. I tell them they should never answer objections. When they look at me like I'm crazy, I explain
- Turn Customers into Clients for Life
Do you constantly find yourself battling with your customers
on price? Are you losing sales that you were sure you were going to get? If you
want to start winning more sales, you need to stop selling to customers and
take a sales training course.
- Understanding the "Process"
- The Agenda Question
- Insurance Sales Training Course
- Sales Professional's Characteristics That Make or Break
- Overcoming Presentation Jitters
- Consultative Sales Training Course: You Won't Believe the Power of This Word!
- A Simple Sales Strategy: Ask Questions
- Improve Your Inside and Outside Selling Skills
- Sales Training Course: 5 Keys to Turning Cold Calls Into Warm Calls
- Sales Training Course: The Pipeline: Curious, Desperate, Inspired?
- The Top 10 Ways to Add "Extra" Value
- 5 Steps to Selling Anything Technical
- Sales Training Course: How to Sell to the Devil's Advocate
- Leverage Avoidance Values for Irresistible Selling
- Win More Sales With a 5-Step Sales Process
- Sales Training Course: Selling To Your Difficult Person
- How Salespeople Can Create Immediate Believability And Credibility
- Get To Know the Essential Basics of Salesmanship
- 5 Good Reasons Why A Sales Training Program Is So Important For Insurance Producers
- Optimizing Sales Training Investments
- Sales Training Course Tips
- Why You Should Invest In a Sales Training Course
- Practical Sales Tools and Techniques to Support Your Sales Efforts
- How to Choose the Best Sales Course for Your Organization
- The Best Sales Course Technique
- Consultative Selling Is a Lie!
- Sales Training course: Overcoming Call Reluctance