Real Estate Sales Training ClassSeminar Outline:
One of the biggest sales challenges facing realtors today is being able to close deals for their clients both those who are selling and those who are buying. One way to gain an advantage is to refine your selling skills by taking a top-notch real estate sales training class. In most industries, all the players have access to basically the same technology and resources; thus, the products they turn out are very similar in terms of features, benefits and pricing. The same is true in real estate sales. So, in the end, there is a lot of pressure to make the deal all about price. However, a powerful, insightful real estate sales training course can give you the skills you need to sell value in other ways, and close more deals in less time at a better commission.
Whether you need residential real estate sales training or commercial real estate sales training, our Real Estate Sales Training Course can give you the edge you need. This two-day, hands-on real estate associate sales training class will help you increase sales and boost profitability by teaching you how to understand the needs of the customer. The focus of this real estate sales training program is on helping you precisely match the right customer to the right property so that he sees the value and pursues the deal because it meets his needs exactly. This real estate sales training course concentrates on the fundamentals of salesmanship, but it also goes well beyond traditional sales concepts. While your competitors may be focused on discounting price to close deals, our real estate sales training secrets will show you how you can stay firm on price and still increase sales by convincing customers of the value you are offering them.
Real Estate Sales Training uses fast-pace role-plays and interactive small group exercises to help you get real time, real life experience with your new real estate sales associate training skills. Our senior real estate sales training instructors, all of whom have built great careers in sales, will provide personal coaching and instant feedback to help you grow and learn. You will even have the benefit of a unique evaluation tool to help understand your behavioral style, and that of your customer, as you work through the sales process.
Participants in the Real Estate Sales Training seminar will learn to:
- Use questioning skills learned during the real estate sales training course to understand the buyers attitudes, situations, problems, and priorities as a key for developing an advantage over the competition.
- Offer creative options for buyers problems, to add value to current or future buying situations and to assist the buyer in selecting the best option for a solution.
- Use post-sales call measurement to assess their own performance and identify key customer issues by reacting as a business consultant.
- Employ the face-to-face sales process of questioning, closing, and handling objections.
- Apply real estate sales training techniques to recognize basic styles of buyer behavior and determine how to adapt to each style to create positive rapport.
- Formulate a personal FeatureAdvantageBenefit and Proof Outline for one or more of their properties.
Private Group Real Estate Sales Training: Group (6+) real estate sales training can be tailored to the needs of the client organization and delivered on-site at the time and location of the clients choice.
Public Open Enrollment Seminars: Individuals are invited to participate in monthly sales training seminars held across the US in an open enrollment format.
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
Sales Training Classes
- Consultative Selling Skills Class
- Introduction to Sales Techniques
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Telephone Selling Skills Course
- Time, Territory and Priority Management
- Value Added Selling Skill Class
- Win-Win Negotiations for Sales
- IT Sales Training Course